Grabbing permits
Never a fun event. Waking up early, or on time for most, to grab a permit for a backcountry campsite may rescind fond memories of doing the same for your favorite band that is playing in town at a venue that could never hope to hold all the fans that want to attend. For a Gorillaz concert at red rocks after they reunited, I had 8 different browsers trying to get a ticket for me and friends. How many did I snag? 1. But it is a necessary evil, even in back country backpacking, where one would assume unlimited space.
Permits grabbed for 2018?
conundrum hot springs
Rocky mountain national park
great sand dunes national park
what did I miss? any other great locations that fill up fast in Colorado?
Permits grabbed for 2018?
conundrum hot springs
Rocky mountain national park
great sand dunes national park
what did I miss? any other great locations that fill up fast in Colorado?
Comments
Post a Comment